HR Manager - Belgium
This position is a new role being created to support our operations in the Belgium region. This is a very much a standalone role with the incumbent expected to fulfil responsibilities covering all areas of Human Resources. She/He will be joining a growing operation and be part of an exciting team. The successful candidate will have exposure to both local and international issues and will be a key member of both the Operations and HR Teams.
This role will report directly to the Global Head of HR and with a strong dotted line to the Belgium Operations Director.
• You work closely with the business to understand and address business issues for your scope and provide proactive advice in line with our overall HR strategy.
• You act as an advocate for standardization in the execution of HR policies and initiate new projects in close alignment with the HR Director.
• You focus on operational excellence in both the business and HR.
• You advise and coach your business on people management processes (performance management, engagement, personal development, visa requirements, ) to ensure effective employer- employee relations.
• You deal with employee requests and queries in an efficient way to ensure seamless HR administrative services for employees and managers in close collaboration with the local HR officer.
• You manage the key operational HR processes in your business to determine local needs and address local specifics.
• You coordinate and take ownership for specific initiatives (e.g. organizational transformation and change) in close alignment with the main business stakeholders.
• You join the meetings with the management teams of the different organizations within your scope of responsibility.